12 May 2007

lots of catching up to do

aaargh!

dont let me fall into the same old rut - starting something, vigorously keeping up at it for the first few instances, then poof! oblivion.

we have this term in filipino - it's called ningas kugon, which basically stipulates that one is only good at the start, then eventually nothing happens, the work never gets finished. i admit, i have a tendency to follow this habit. case in point: this blog.

i always get a chance to check my email, friendster, my messenger services, but how come i fail to maintain my blog?

hopefully, that would change. effective today.

i got tons of stories to share, and i guess this is the best medium to do so. after all, save for some friends of mine (and other friends who might chance upon this site), no one knows that this blog exists. right? hehehehehe.

so, allow me once more to invite you to take a look at what's been happening in my world. some might view it boring, others exciting. the point is it doesn't matter!

so, yet again - here's to getting started on tomorrow.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

I look forward to updates! Just stopping in via the next blog button and found you. Hope things are well.

Andrew in Alabama
The 4th Avenue Blues

eXTReMe Tracker