24 January 2008

24 march 2008?!?!

i lent my new tiesto cd to my dear friend misty yesterday. today i had training from 10 am - 12 nn at a different floor. when i got back to my station, i found my cd on my desk. attached is a note which reads:

24 March 2008

Earl!

Super thanks!

♥,

Misty

i was weirded out. initially i thought this was a test of some sort - perhaps she wanted to check if i would notice the fact that she wrote down march instead of january. or perhaps because she is too preoccupied with other things, she totally forgot which month it is. i am trying to imagine all possible, rational explanations as to why march was written down. does this date have a significant meaning (an anniversary)? i found it really baffling.

fortunately, she was there at the pantry when i went to get a glass of water. i told her that she wrote down march instead of january, and we ended up laughing! well, i guess it happens to the best of us. she even told me she almost wrote 2006 instead of 2008. hmm.. regression, perhaps? hahahaha!

anyway, i told her: "let's see what will happen on the 24th of march." perhaps this realy would be a significant day for me (us both, actually). until then, i'm keeping the post-it in a safe place.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker