07 February 2008

February 16, 2008

Guess where I'll be at on the 16th of February?



You got that right - I'll be watching MOONY! Suddenly memories start flooding in, hahahaha! Anyway, Clear (yes, the anti-dandruff shampoo) will be bringing Moony here at the Fort for their "The Black Parade" event. I can't wait! This is a very special Clear Black Valentine's concert indeed.

Now, I need to start looking for clothes. Of course, this will be an all-black night for me.

To hype me up for this night, I started playing Moony songs over and over again. Yes, I am talking about Dove, Flying Away, Acrobats, and the relatively more recent song, For Your Love.

Super excited for this event. what's even better, my best buds are very inclined to attending. I am talking about folks who havent really partied for the longest time. To have them joining would be a blast!

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker