18 May 2008

i am not an auditory person

which is very ironic, considering that my current post requires a lot of listening. and i do mean A LOT. which is why it takes me a long time to accomplish my deliverables.

i've been here for over four hours now, and i'm not even one-thirds done. grr... i was really hoping i finish everything today, so by tomorrow i will engage myself with other tasks at hand. this transitioning phase is not as easy as i thought it would. but i'm not complaining. it just challenges me to bring back the OC in me. in order for me to do that i would need to:

- finish all deliverables. that includes the grueling auditory task, plus sessions with my direct reports. the last one, i may add.
- clear my desk. this i need to do asap. after all, they'll be adding a monitor (i think it's 21-inches), since the laptop screen would be too small for the systems we shall be using. good luck with that!
- handle all housekeeping stuff - especially financials
- make my starbucks planner the love of my life (heck, i'm single anyway).

not too difficult when you think about it, eh? other things i need to accomplish include typing tutor (in order for me to type CORRECTLY), excel learnings (i have the tools!), working out and taking care of myself more. see? easy peasy lemon squeezy!

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker