05 May 2008

random thoughts

while waiting for facebook to pull up, i decided to post an entry. no particular topic in mind, just wherever my fingers will take me.

i need to get out of this rut! financial rut, that is. but how can i, now that i am in charge of handling all financial obligations at home? it doesnt help that my dad keeps on screaming at me about these things either. death. as much as i would like to say something back, i cant. our relationship is not exactly a picture of perfect health, if you catch my drift. sigh...

i will pull myself out of this. i know i will. in the interim, i need to learn to LBMM. live beyond my means. ha! i know, i know - it's a tall order. but hey, work with me here. i am trying to get my life back on track, after all.

meanwhile, i am back on training. which means one thing: fixed schedule! nooo! hehehe. it may seem like i'm overreacting, but it is an adjustment on my part to actually follow a fixed schedule again. it's all good, i enjoy learning new things, meeting new people and that sort of stuff anyway. day 1 has ended, and i must say, it went pretty well. true, there were a lot of techincal glitches - error logging in, no access to the systems, etc. but hey, it's only the first day right?

like what i twittered a couple of weeks back - i need a realignment of my priorities. i think i am slowly realizing what it is that i want to do with my life. i just need to think about it more, i guess.

i wanna go to qc and visit my alma mater. up has never failed to make me feel good about myself. even back then when i was at my lowest, there is something about the campus which made me feel assured. perhaps it's the wide open spaces, the trees, the food (isaw!!), the architecture (hehehe), the fact that you are with fellow intellectuals. i dunno exactly. but it always works. i need a breath of up air. SOON.

guess this is all for now. later.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker