31 July 2008

it's that time of the month

no, i dont get periods. hahaha! what i meant was, it's the last day of the month. therefore, catching up would be the theme for today. deliverables, feedback sessions, extra-curricular activities are some of the things i need to accomplish today. yes, i know - a lot. and yet, why am i writing this entry instead of getting my ass to start working? beats me. i figured i would thrive under pressure later during the day. either that, or i am one helluva procrastinator. my bet is the latter.

technically, this would be my first day of the week in terms of real work. went on a tour (yes, as in field trip) on monday, then tues-wed i attended a training. so how's my "monday" so far? aside from the fact that there's zero visibility due to the rain (is there even a storm? i'm totally clueless), it's been great so far. bumped into the auditors earlier at the comfort room. for a moment there i thought they would start questioning me and stuff. things have been pretty tense here at work coz of the internal auditing going on. i dunno until how long will they be here. hopefully by next week they won't be around anymore.

if the rains abate later, it's gonna be party time! havent gone out with my work friends for almost a month now. it's time to catch up with our drinking, too. hehehe.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker