26 September 2011

Should I keep this blog alive?

Actually, the more appropriate question would be, "Should I resureect this blog?" The last post was way back in 2008. I also created another blog in Tumblr, but that hasn't been updated too. I feel that I need to start blogging again in order to clear my thoughts and to finally have a purpose in life. Not that my purpose in life is to blog, but what I'm saying is, writing has always been a part of my life, and it would be a shame if I don't tap into it. I know I'm not making much sense to you guys now, but the important thing is I am making sense to myself. Hahaha! Anyway, I need to start doing the simple things that I enjoy - blogging, praying, walking, exercising. I'm not getting any younger, and I just need to follow the seven habits. Particularyl, putting first things first and beginning with the end in mind. I'm thinking of doing a charity intstitution visit for my 30th birthday. I'm thinking between Elsie Gaches, the government institution for children with special needs (e.g. autism, cerebral palsy, etc.), Virlanie Foundation in Makati (where my team had its outreach program last February), or Haven for Children in Alabang (center for street children). But of course, I need to make a few calls and get the ball rolling, so to speak. What else? Well, there's the upcoming Paul van Dyk event, Cream Halloween Ball event, Pelicula Spanish Film Festival, and of course, Wicked!!! I am blessed. Life is good.

1 comment:

DS Digital Art said...

Whether it's this blog or not... I am with you when you said that you should start blogging again... :-)

eXTReMe Tracker