26 March 2008

summer capital, here i come (again)!

april 5-7, 2008. my choirmates decided that for this year, baguio is the place to go! i can't wait to go, not because it's baguio (not really keen on going there on a summer weekend, a long weekend at that), but more of the fact that i have not joined the choir in any trips/gimmicks for the longest time. especially when they would go out of town. last year i missed subic. i also missed overnight trips to my friend's resort. to think it is just in the neighboring city! oh well...

but this time it's different. to show my eagerness, i already paid for my accommodation last week! now there's no backing up. not that i was intending to, anyway. so, what to do while in baguio? why, get laid, of course! hahahaha! fat chance of that happening, what with my friends and i sharing a room and all. come to think of it, it could be possible. there are lots of tourists, so more chances of hooking up!

before i hear, "slut!", let me say that it is only half-meant. of course, spending time with my friends would be my utmost priority. the tourist spots, i can let go of that. since i was there last year with my balikbayan relatives, i have no need, no desire to visit the parks, go horseback riding, etc. i could probably do some shopping for some clothes (ukay-ukay is the way to go!), if my budget would allow me to do so. and of course, the market. ah yes, the market. fresh veggies, fruits, meat. heaps of excitement! and the usual pasalubong snacks. choco flakes, peanut brittle, and my utmost favorite, good shepherd ube jam! heaps of love for ube jam. =)

i already told my mom about our baguio trip. hopefully she realizes that i am trying to make her send me money for allowance. such a funny word, allowance. i havent received one in years. but i definitely wont complain when i start getting one now.

ha. fat chance of that happening.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker