14 March 2008

tiesto update

a couple of weeks back, i was able to get a copy of tiesto's Elements of Life album. yes, the very reason why he has a world tour is because of this album. heaps of happiness.

i enjoyed listening to the album. i must agree with my friend claire, though. she said she found it a bit slow. perhaps i've been so used to his in search of sunrise series. now that i LOVED. especially the 5th installment - Los Angeles, and the 6th as well (Ibiza). but i'm not here to talk about that.

there are some tracks which have great recall. if i get the time, i would go more into those songs. but track 8 is my absolute favorite. it's entitled Break My Fall. for me, it's the new Love Comes Again. you see, the former has been my ultimate favorite tiesto song. it's still high up there among my list of favorite progressive trance tracks. but break my fall? heaps of love!

the first few lines of this song actually reminded of this EBTG song, "Missing". yes, the "and i miss you, like the deserts miss the rain" song.

will search for the full lyrics of the song so i can post them.

later.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker