06 October 2006

saturday night plans

despite the fact that a lot of shitty things have been going on in my life recently, i can always look forward to weekends. especially THIS weekend. truth be told, i have no specific plans yet, although i have received several invites as of this writing. let's see: there's this show somewhere in qc where a friend of a friend shall be performing, and it might be worth checking out. in makati, there is the spanish film festival which i have been dying to see (there are a couple of flicks showing tonight, even. if only i have someone to watch it with...). and, there's like a huge party in one bar/club, details are yet to be fully revealed to me soon. but it looks promising, i heard from another friend that it has been selling like hotcakes already (it referring to tickets - yeah right!).

some college friends have texted me and even sent me a message in friendster, asking me to pay them a visit in manila. sounds pretty good for me too, since these are really good friends of mine and i havent seen them for quite some time. now would be a great opportunity to catch up, since all of them are now back together in manila.

i could also catch up with some old friends over coffee. it's all good, but i am looking forward to doing something exciting. like what i have been telling my colleagues, my energy levels have been so high i can no longer contain myself. if i dont release some of this i might end up having a nervous disorder of some sort! does tourette syndrom sound familiar? hehehe, talk about applying what i have been reading lately in real life (which i will explain more in detail once i'm done reading it).

gotta end this now, i guess. my friend patty is looking forward to watching how "Bituing Walang Ningning" ends. as if we don't know, right? good triumphs over evil! that, plus the fact that cleng is also ready to go home and catch some zzzs before getting some tonight. bwahahahahaha!

later.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker